Steven Spielberg’s “Lincoln,” has received widespread critical acclaim and Capitol Hill Hotel is celebrating the premiere of the film with the “All About Abe” package. The film, a biographical drama based on Doris Kearns Goodwin‘s book entitled “Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln,” has an all-star cast which includes Daniel Day-Lewis as Abraham Lincoln and Sally Field as Mary Todd Lincoln.
Some of D.C.’s most historic and Lincoln-centric attractions, including the magnificent Lincoln Memorial and the Emancipation Statue in Lincoln Park, await just outside the doors of Capitol Hill Hotel. The “All About Abe” package includes:
• Tickets to tour Ford’s Theater National Historic Site and The Peterson House (note: admission is free, but tickets can be pre-purchased for a confirmed time and self-guided audio tour)
• Tickets to President Lincoln’s Cottage
• A copy of Doris Kearns Goodwin‘s biography of Lincoln, “Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln”
• Accommodation in Capitol Hill Hotel’s all-suite guestrooms – 50 percent larger than the typical D.C. hotel room – outfitted with fully equipped kitchens or kitchenettes, complimentary Wi-Fi and continental breakfast each morning
• A Neighborhood Guide, the hotel’s exclusive insider’s guide to the Capitol Hill including special tips on the best of ‘The Hill’
“Lincoln memorial at Night ” © RJV541 used under a Creative Commons Attribution license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/