Capitol Hill Hotel Completes its Transformation
Capitol Hill Hotel, an Independent Collection hotel in the Capitol Hill Historic district, has completed the final phase of their full hotel renovation, extending their unique federalist chic décor into each of the 153 all-suite guestrooms. This boutique neighborhood gem celebrates the neighborhood it inhabits and incorporates the historic neighborhood into the design, service and everyday operations of the hotel.
In phase one of the renovation, the public areas and meeting space of this Washington DC boutique hotel got a full enhancement, adding modern technology, more natural light and two additional meeting rooms, as well as a flexible-use private lobby, called “The Library”. A new business center and state-of-the-art fitness center were added in the second phase of the renovation, completed in 2013. The third and final phase of the renovation brought newly enhanced guestrooms, which now boast:
- Eclectic furnishings mixing modern and transitional styles
- Modern and refined bathrooms
- Plush bedding
- Simple design combining an overall soothing white palette with black trim
- Accent decor with rich materials such as American walnut, antique brass and bronzeWall-mounted prints form Classic American artists such as Diebenkorn, Rothko, and Warhol
As always, Capitol Hill Hotel offers:
- Kitchen or Kitchenettes in every room
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast each morning
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 24-hour secure access to a recently renovated state-of-the-art fitness center
- Large guestrooms, nearly 50% larger than the typical Washington DC hotel room
Experience our new guestrooms today by booking our best available online.